Love letters… When is the last time you’ve heard that term referenced? In today’s terms, we’re all probably thinking along the lines of maybe a “love text” = I <3 U, or I luv u, or a “love email”.
I wonder what methods children and grandchildren will utilize in the coming years to assist in storytelling or reminiscing about couples and the current forms of “love letters” … will they scroll through smart phones looking for text messages, will they peruse Facebook pages looking for sweet nuggets of I <3 U and other terms of endearment? Will they find a post-it note collection of hearts and smiley faces that have been placed on a bathroom mirror, in a briefcase, or in a lunchbox?
If you would like a little inspiration in putting pen-to-paper this Valentine’s Day to send your sweetheart a hand-written “love note”; take 6 minutes to watch this truly special love story: Barbara and George Bush Love Notes Revealed.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this post? If so, please share it and encourage them to sign up to receive Manner Monday? I would appreciate it!
If you’re new to Manner Monday, I’d love for you to take a minute to learn more about why I started it. You can click here to read my very first post that tells all about it.
Thanks for reading!
In other news….
Early Bird Registration for the 2016-2017 Season 5-8th grade programs is open, Click here to register.
- Save $100 by registering now for a single season by March 1.
- Or save $364 by taking advantage of the Multi-Season Discount.
Passport (9-12th Grade) Program
Our High School events have begun!
- Click Here to access more information and to access the Passport (9-12th Grade) Program registration online.
Word of Mouth is the best compliment you can give. Do you know of some who may be interested in our programs (Manner Monday tips, the Online Course, or Classes), please share our information with them. Here is the best link to share with them, it covers everything in a nutshell: http://careysuevega.com/
Business Etiquette Training and other Workshops Would you like to schedule a workshop or presentation? I have a variety of workshops that can be customized to fit your needs and would love to work with your organization, Click Here to access the Business Section of the website. Or please call or email for more information, 405-721-1467 or CareySue@CareySueVega.com Here are just a few of the workshop topics:
- Etiquette and the Generations – understanding ‘those guys’
- Creating a Great Customer Service Experience
- Business Etiquette and Professionalism – Navigating Lunch and Networking Events
- ‘Dude You’re Rude!’ Interoffice civility awareness and team building
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Professional Dress
- Trade Show Booth Training