Today’s Manner Monday is a fun and easy tip/trick for a yummy spring dessert. I was asked to bring a dessert to an event this week and I was trying to think of something fun and creative that was also seasonal.
A quick trip to the store and a little elbow grease turned these store bought brownie bites into the cutest little treats offering a nod to Spring and Easter. And this one is definitely so easy the kiddos can help!
– Brownie bites
– 1 cup Coconut Flakes
– Jelly Beans
– 1 cup Powdered Confectioners Sugar
– 5 tablespoons of melted Butter
– a few drops of Milk
– Green Food Coloring
Grass: to make the Coconut Flakes green, take a zip lock baggie and 1 tablespoon of water with a few drops of green food coloring. Add 1 cup of Coconut Flakes, close the baggie and shake until all of the flakes turn green.
Icing: take 1 cup Powdered Confectioners Sugar and add the melted butter, green food coloring, and a couple of teaspoons of milk until icing is desired consistency.
Add a thin layer of icing to the brownie bite, sprinkle coconut, and top with a jelly bean.
And waaa-la, you have a fun goodie to take to your next spring gathering where a sweet treat would make for a welcomed addition.
Do you know someone who would enjoy this post? If so, please share it and encourage them to sign up to receive Manner Monday? I would appreciate it!
If you’re new to Manner Monday, I’d love for you to take a minute to learn more about why I started it. You can click here to read my very first post that tells all about it.
Thanks for reading!
In other news….
Early Bird Registration for the 2016-2017 Season 5-8th grade programs is open, Click here to register.
- Save $100 by registering now for a single season by March 1.
- Or save $364 by taking advantage of the Multi-Season Discount.
Passport (9-12th Grade) Program
Our High School events have begun!
- Click Here to access more information and to access the Passport (9-12th Grade) Program registration online.
Word of Mouth is the best compliment you can give. Do you know of some who may be interested in our programs (Manner Monday tips, the Online Course, or Classes), please share our information with them. Here is the best link to share with them, it covers everything in a nutshell: http://careysuevega.com/
Business Etiquette Training and other Workshops Would you like to schedule a workshop or presentation? I have a variety of workshops that can be customized to fit your needs and would love to work with your organization, Click Here to access the Business Section of the website. Or please call or email for more information, 405-721-1467 or CareySue@CareySueVega.com Here are just a few of the workshop topics:
- Etiquette and the Generations – understanding ‘those guys’
- Creating a Great Customer Service Experience
- Business Etiquette and Professionalism – Navigating Lunch and Networking Events
- ‘Dude You’re Rude!’ Interoffice civility awareness and team building
- First and Lasting Impressions
- Professional Dress
- Trade Show Booth Training